Fw: [NSS-CL] Fwd: Space Tourism International Governance Survey

From "G B Leatherwood" <gblrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:57:19 -0500

This is obviously something we want to participate in and get the results.
Gail Leatherwood
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryce Walden" <moonbase@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <undisclosed-recipients:>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 2:28 AM
Subject: [NSS-CL] Fwd: Space Tourism International Governance Survey

[NSS Chpt-Leaders, from Bryce Walden <moonbase@xxxxxxxxxxx> ]

Sunday, November 28, 2004

To Oregon L5 "Usual Suspects" and other Friends:

I would appreciate it if you could forward the survey link to your international mailing list. The more participants with knowledge in the space arena can only make the survey results better.

I take it from this you may freely distribute this notice to others you think might be interested.

To anyone who may receive more than one copy because of this, please forgive us, congratulate yourself on being so well-connected, and only fill out the survey once. It can be done in under ten minutes.

Thanks to all who help make this survey more representative and more valid.

Bryce Walden, E-Mail List Manager
Oregon L5 Society, Inc.
http://www.OregonL5.org

Begin forwarded message: