[no subject]

Mark Reiff
---------

: Fellow Martians-

: Robert Zubrin and the steering committee of THE MARS SOCIETY take
: pleasure in announcing the

: FOUNDING CONVENTION OF THE MARS SOCIETY

: Which will be held

: AUGUST 13-16, 1998

: At the campus of THE UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO IN BOULDER

: The purpose of THE MARS SOCIETY is to further the goal of the
:exploration and settlement of the red planet.  This will be achieved
: through:

: - Broad public outreach to instill the vision of pioneering MARS
: - Support of ever more aggressive government funded MARS exploration
: programs here and abroad.
: - Conducting MARS related exploration on a private basis.

: By starting small, with hitchhiker payloads on government funded
: missions, we intend to mobilize public support for allocating
: resources that will enable stand-alone private robotic missions and
: ultimately human exploration and colonization of Mars.

: CALL FOR PAPERS

: Papers are requested for presentation at the convention dealing with
: fields associated with Mars exploration, including science,
: engineering, politics, economics, education, social impact, etc.
: Abstracts of no more than 300 words should be sent no later than May
: 31, 1998 to:

: THE MARS SOCIETY
: P.O. BOX 273
: INDIAN HILLS, CO 80454

: Or E-MAIL To:        mzubrin@xxxxxxx

--
Mark Reiff <mreiff1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Gratuitous political statement, look here ->

	Date

 width=33%>Previous
 width=33%>List
 width=33%>Last