Re: Gary Hudson Goes Hollywood

From Mark Reiff <mreiff1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Thu, 05 Mar 1998 21:43:19 -0800

Sam,

> Thanks for digging up that article from Variety.
>
> Well I'll be darned!
>
> I knew Gary had a colorful career, but a movie!?!
>
> What an excellent way to get attention.  If this doesn't accelerate our
> plans, nothing will!

Well a documentary about making history should be of more interest to
space enthusiasts but some seem to be too preoccupied with documentaries
revisiting the past.  At least some of us are focused on the future of
space development. :)

--
Mark Reiff <mreiff1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Gratuitous political statement, look here ->