THE SPACE SHOW NEWSLETTER: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

From "Dr Space" <drspace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Thu, 5 Jun 2003 13:50:21 -0700
Cc "Supressed List" <dmlivings@xxxxxxxxx>
Importance Normal

THE SPACE SHOW

NEWSLETTER

SPECAL ANNOUNCEMENT

The Space Show Program Archives Are Now Available!  Check out http://www.TheSpaceShow.com for 24/7 listening to past shows!

Rand Simberg was the guest on The Space Show this past Tuesday evening, June 2, 2003.  Rand writes a regular column for Fox News Online.  His column which appeared today on Fox News Online at http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,88668,00.html was at least partially inspired by a question I asked him during the interview.  Rand's Fox News Online piece addresses important issues relating to the International Space Station.  I urge each of you to read his column.

Again, visit http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,88668,00.html to read Rand Simberg's Space Show interview inspired op-ed column concerning the International Space Station, its use, and its continuation.

Thanks.

Dr. David Livingston, Host

The Space Show

PROGRAM LISTENING INSTRUCTIONS:

1.  Live365.com.  Use this URL:  http://www.live365.com/stations/dlivingston?site=dlivingston. You can also type in "The Space Show" in the search box on the live365.com home page and you will be taken directly to the program. Just click on the yellow speaker icon.  If you listen to the program on this site, note that you will hear music by Elaine Walker and Zia during the commercial breaks. A special thank you to Ms. Walker and Zia for her permission to use her music.  By listening to this streaming site, you will be able to hear the additional interview (the Special Edition part of the interview.  Note that the Special Edition interview is not available for all shows) which is not broadcast over the hour long radio portion of the program.  If you've not listened to live365.com before, you will need to specify your choice of media player or select the special live365.com player. You can listen to both the Wednesday and Sunday programs on this site.

2. KKNW  1150AM in Seattle and their live internet streaming of the program at http://www.newschannel1150.com/.  Simply click on the "LISTEN LIVE" icon in the upper right hand corner. The first time you listen to the program on this site, you may be required to download a file from StreamAudio, the KKNW streaming service.  You can only listen to the Wednesday evening program on either KKNW 1150AM in Seattle or their internet streaming site.

PROGRAM CALLING AND E-MAIL  INSTRUCTIONS:

1.  Toll free at 1-866-687-7223

2.  Seattle area:  1-425-373-5527 (when broadcast live on KKNW)

4.  AOL IM ScreenName during the program:   "spaceshowchat"

THE FEATURED PROGRAM OF THE WEEK

The program of the week features selected interview(s)from recent Space Show programs. When uploaded, these programs will begin streaming 24 hours a day at http://www.live365.com/stations/dlivingston?site=dlivingston.   Please report any listening problems that you may encounter to dmlivings@xxxxxxxxx

Please note these future programs on The Space Show:

Tuesday, June 10, 2003:  Fred Von Lohman, special program, RIAA and EFF

Sunday, June 15, 2003:  Brian Walker, Rocket Guy!!!!

Tuesday, June 17, 2003:  John Brossard regarding RLV technology.

Sunday, June 22, 2003:  John Barber

Tuesday, June 24, 2003:  Jason Andrews, Andrews Space and Technology

Sunday, June 29, 2003:  Benjamin Thomas Solomon, QuantumRisk.com

Tuesday, July 8, 2003:  John Jurist, Space Bio Medicine

Tuesday, July 15, 2003:  Jordin Kare,  Laser launch systems.

Sunday, July 20, 2003: Evoloterra Celebration: the story of when we first left Earth with Rand Simberg.

Tuesday, July 22, 2003:  Peter Schubert, A foundation for space-based manufacturing.

Sunday, August 10, 2003:  Pat Kelley, Vela Technologies

Sunday, September 7, 2003:   Laurie Wiggins, CEO of To Space, Inc.

Sunday, September 21, 2003:  Robert Noteboom, Space Frontier Foundation

Sunday, September 28, 2003:  Dr. Pascal Lee

Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
for The Space Show

The Space Show would like to take a moment to thank everyone for listening and giving the program such praise and support.

The Space Show, like other talk radio programs, depends upon advertisers and sponsors for their help and financial support. Please tell your favorite business about the great advertising opportunities still available on The Space Show.

Our ad packages are affordable, creative, and effective.  They include web links and advertising, streaming internet play as well as our very own internet radio station, in combination with your ad on the evening KKNW Seattle Space Show broadcast.

These ad packages can be customized to fit almost any need and budget, and we know that we can have a positive impact on our advertisers and sponsors business.

For more information about advertising or sponsoring The Space Show, give Dr. Livingston a call at 415 435-6018 or send him an e-mail at drspace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copies of this or any other program are available on CD and  may be purchased from the host for $750.  Contact the host at drspace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for further details.

The Space Show T-shirts are now available for purchase. Please see http://www.TheSpaceShow.com for details.

Thank you for listening to the The Space Show.

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please send me a note requesting your removal.

Dr. David Livingston

NOTICE:  The views  and comments expressed on The Space Show by its guests, callers, and listeners belong to the maker  The Space Show and its host serve only as a platform and are not responsible for other's comments or view.  All topics discussed on The Space Show are  primarily for educational purposes
© Copyright 2003. David Livingston. All rights reserved.