Re: Inexcusable Policy - {Was: Re: Red Tape For SpaceShipTwo}

From Damian Georgeff <damian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2005 22:14:00 +0930
References <20050429072754.95085.qmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings All

How much ($$$) has the Bush administration spent on 'his' war against terror?

However much it is, I would assume that there is less money available for NASA and
many other worthwhile projects.

With this is mind, would it be possible to establish a global collection plate of
a sorts, to allow private people to invest what they can to the cause of space
exploration?

Be Well
Damian