Re: Inexcusable Policy - {Was: Re: Red Tape For SpaceShipTwo}

From Mark Reiff <markreiff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:07:48 -0500
References <20050429185041.31857.qmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Apparently some have a problem with accepting facts when it gets in the way of
ideology.

Even though the Clinton Administration created this mess, the current Bush
Administration will eventually resolve it, when Congress gets around to doing
their job.

Remember we now have Dr. Condi Rice taking a roto-rooter to the State dept., so
look for things to improve in tech transfer, when she gets done solving the
other pressing World problems.  Unlike the last Administration, we now have
responsible adults in charge that are used to solving problems rather than
causing them.

Also, in case you didn't notice, the importance of national security and keeping
military technology out of the hands of the bad guys increased a wee bit after
Sept. 11, 2001.

Mark Reiff

Xenophile wrote:
Of course.  It's all Clinton's fault.  I should have known.  Republicans hold
the majority in the House, Republicans hold the majority in the Senate, and this situation has held for over eight years. Most federal judges are Republican appointees. And for over four years, a Republican has been President, and will (probably) be until January of 2008. But CLINTON is stymieing commercial space travel.

I should build an altar to Clinton and sacrifice a goat. Apparently the guy is all-powerful.

In all fairness, Clinton could've done better on space matters. Shuttle C comes to mind.

--
Mark Reiff <markreiff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>